Neuromuscular Therapist, Health
Hi, I'm Allen Willette - AKA, 'Tennis Elbow Tutor'
Allen Willette's Bio:
I've had a passionate interest in tendon problems - especially Golfer's and Tennis Elbow - ever since I suffered though a grueling "Tendonitis" episode 25+ years ago.
Over the past decade or so I've specialized in helping people recover naturally from their Tennis and Golfer's Elbow (and other injuries) "first hand" and virtually:
- In person, at: Body In Balance, my Neuromuscular Therapy clinic in Corte Madera, California (Marin County / San Francisco Bay Area)...
- And virtually, at: Tennis Elbow Classroom through my self-help video program and Skype-video consulting.
And here are some of my other profiles, sites and blogs:
- Tennis Elbow Classroom on Wordpress.com
- Tennis Elbow Classroom on Tumblr
- Tennis Elbow Tutor on Blogger
Podcast Syndication Networks:
- Tennis Elbow Classroom Podcast on iTunes
- Tennis Elbow Classroom Podcast on SoundCloud
- Tennis Elbow Classroom Podcast on Libsyn
- Tennis Elbow Classroom Podcast on Stitcher
- Tennis Elbow Classroom Podcast on TuneIn
- Tennis Elbow Classroom Podcast on Google Play
Allen Willette's Interests & Activities:
I live to hike, particularly on the trails of Mt. Tamalpais - and especially on the hottest days of the year - 90+ degrees, ideally - What I like to call, "Sauna Hiking."